|1. Patriarchal Institute of Patristic Studies in Thessalonica.|
This scientific institue was founded by a Patriarchal and Synodic Sigillion in 1965, and started functioning in 1968. It is housed in a special wing of the Holy Patriarchal and Stavropegic Monastery of the Vlatades in Acropolis, Thessalonica.
Its aim according to the Patriarchal Sigillion is to promote «the study and research of Patrology, Christian Litterature in general, Patristic Theology, and their neighbouring Theology disciplines».
It is managed by a seven-member council under the auspices of His Holiness the Ecumenical Patriarch and the Holy and Sacred Synod around him.
Address: Patriarchal Institute of Patristic Studies, Holy Monastery of the Vlatades, 64 Eptapyrgiou St., 546 34 Thessalonica.
Tel. Director: 2310-203.620. Fax: 200.637. SecretariatL 202.301, Manuscripts: 202.302.
2. Patriarchal Stavropegy of the Orthodox Center of the Ecumenical Patriarch in Chambésy, Geneva.
The Orthodox Center of the Ecumenical Patriarchate was founded in June 1966. Its aims, as written in its Patriarchal and Synodic founding Tome, are:
– to inform the christian world of the West, and especially of Western Europe, about the Orthodox worship and the Orthodox teaching, tradition and Theology;
– to study the theology and spiritual life of other Christian Churches and Confessions;
– to assist the communication between the local Orthodox Churches, and thus to promote orthodox unity;
– to promote the ecumenical spirit through the cultivation of relationships between Orthodoxy and other Christian Churches and Confessions aiming to promote the inter-christian unity.
Address: Centre Orthodoxe du Patriarcat Oecuménique, 37, chemin de Chambésy, CΗ-1292 Chambésy.
Tel. +41 (0) 22-758.98.60. FAX 758.98.61.
Holy Church of St Paul, the Apostle of the Nations in Chambésy, Geneva
Address: 12 Chemin des Cornillons, CΗ-1292 Chambesy.
3. Patriarchal Instute of Orthodox Mission in the Far East in Athens.
The Ecumenical Patriarchate founded this Institute in order to support the mission work performed in the Far East under the auspices of the Mother Church. It is managed by a 11-member committee which is appointed every four years by the Ecumenical Patriarchate.
Address: Patriarchal Institute of Orthodox Mission in the Far East, 3 Gounaropoulou Street, Zographou Attica 157 71, Greece.
4. Orthodox Patriarchal Institute «Patriarch Athenagoras», Βerkeley, U.S.A.
Aim of this Patriarchal Orthodox Institute is to promote a strong and effective presence in the academical environment of the USA. The Institute aims to become a centre for research and promotion of the Orthodox thought and tradition. The Institute is a member of the Graduate Theological Union, an ecumenical and interfaith consortium of nine independent seminaries and ten affiliated centers based in Berkeley, California.
President: Apostolos Manolis.
Address: 2311 Ηearst Αvenue, Βerkeley CΑ 94709-1319, USA.
Tel: +1-510-649.3450. Fax: +1-510-841.6605.
5. Institute of Postgraduate Studies of Orthodox Theology at Chambésy, Geneva.
The Institute of Postgraduate Studies of Orthodox Theology was founded as an independant academic institute in the Orthodox Centre of the Ecumenical Patriarchate, and, since the academic year 1997-1998, it cooperates with the Roman-Catholic Theological School of the University of Freiburg and the Protestant Theological School of the University of Geneva. The mission of the Postgraduate Institute within the framework of the Orthodox Centre has been laid down in the Patriachal Sigillion of the 19th of October 1975.
Address: Ιnstitut d' études superrieures en Theologie orthodoxe auprès Centre orthodoxe du Patriarcat Oecumenique, 37 Chemin de Chambesy. CΗ-1292 Chambésy.
Tel: + 41-22-758.98.64, +41-22-758.98.60.
Εmail : email@example.com
6. Istitute for the support of the Ecumenical Patriarchate in Athens.
With the canonical agreement of the Mother Church, there was founded in Athens by the Presidential Decree of 7th May 2003 the «Istitute for the support of the Ecumenical Patriarchate» with aim to support the multifaced spiritual and cultural work of the Ecumenical Patriarchate. It is governed by a 11-member Council of Director, who are appointed by the Ecumenical Patriarchate every five years.
Address: Institute for the Support of the Ecumenical Patriarchate, 131 Notara Street, 185 36. Pireus.
Tel. +220.127.116.112, 42.94..406, 42.94.407. FAX: +210-42.94.409.
7. Non-Govermental Organisation (NGO) OECUMENICA
The Non-govermental organisation (NGO) Oecumenica was founded on the 1st March 2006.
Address: OECUMENICA, 131 Notara Street, 185 36, Pireus, Greece.
Tel. +210 9221160-1. Fax: +210 9221163.